Sunday, July 1, 2012

Book Worm

So I have been wanting to do this project for a while, you have probably all seen them - the purses made out of books. I have looked them over, disected them and admired but never purchased.  It was another one of those projects that I thought...."I can make that." 

Well I needed a holder for my bible so I went to the local thrift store to find the perfect book to tear apart.  It only cost me $1 to get my project started.  De-binding the book was realitively easy; but be sure not to pierce through the back when using your exacto knife.   I also used pretty scrap paper on the side covered with clear vinyl.  My crop-a-dile was the special tool that pulled this all together with some ribbon and the saying 'faith' in vinyl. 

I was very excited with the end result....Hope you enjoy too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment