Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer Lovin'.....I AM READY!!

I am such a summer girl, being from Michigan it is the only time that I am able to really get outside and enjoy nature.  That being said I am also a tree hugger - the popularity of the reusable drink glasses has caught my attention.  Problem was none of them were just flashy enough for me.  So.....I decided to make my own.  Just a container, your cricut and some vinyl and Volia!  Personalzed drink cup!   I did two:
One for me (which was my fancy one) :

And one for my boyfriend who wanted his (ahem...) toned down:
Easy Peasy!  Have fun in the Sun!

4 comments:

  1. I have always wondered how the vinyl washes up?? Does it come off after being in water?? Is there a particular kind of vinyl that you use? I have a few of these cups that just plain!

    Thanks.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only used hot soapy water and then rinced. I have not soaked or used a dishwasher (because I don't have one). I have been careful with it since I like the design. I guess I will need to be more daring...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn..what a great idea personal and something that will be cherished, well as its used..and to think..I have passed up so many pretty plain colored ones..thanks for the inspiration. I will look forward to our visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to it too...I am hoping I will have the time to post as I have now started my masters program. But I am following you now too....see you around :)

      Delete